pyrexiaCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan that was born after the beaVer clan.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Maps  WarSchedule  
Top posters
Flack
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this I_vote_lcapCS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this I_voting_barCS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this I_vote_rcap 
gignh
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this I_vote_lcapCS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this I_voting_barCS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this I_vote_rcap 
ALTeC
LexCyn
PiratefiOx
zweil
eLvE023
culienpa
aRRonax
Neko-SS
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which clan is proud? Can report here
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:31 am by rookie | k 0 j E x

» GP vs PrexiaCS demo
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:02 am by gignh

» My Name Nick
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:58 am by gignh

» All Clan Match!
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:35 pm by gignh

» About Clan War!
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 pm by gignh

» Kapersky Antivirus 2009
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:32 pm by Flack

» PyrexiaCS Spray Logo Download Here
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:32 pm by Flack

» IMPORTANT !! pyrexia member read pls...
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:51 pm by Flack

» Urgent!!Luahan hati keinsafan keikhlasan dari jiwa insan yg mengaku salah..to [pyrexiaCS].diRa.
CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 am by Flack

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
PhotobucketPhotobucket

CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eLvE023
New Boarder
New Boarder
eLvE023

Male
Number of posts : 16
Clan : pyrexiaCS
Registration date : 2008-08-26

CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this Empty
PostSubject: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Server settings:

This is the settings that the servers will use. The following server settings will be used for all matches:

mp_autokick 0
mp_autocrosshair 0
mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_buytime .25
mp_consistency 1
mp_c4timer 35
mp_fadetoblack 1
mp_falldamage 0
mp_flashlight 1
mp_forcecamera 3
mp_friendlyfire 1
mp_freezetime 8
mp_fraglimit 0
mp_hostagepenalty 0
mp_limitteams 6
mp_logfile 1
mp_logmessages 1
mp_logdetail 3
mp_maxrounds 15
mp_playerid 0
mp_roundtime 1.75
mp_startmoney 800
mp_timelimit 999
mp_tkpunish 0
mp_winlimit 0

sv_aim 0
sv_airaccelerate 10
sv_airmove 1
sv_allowdownload 0
sv_clienttrace 1.0
sv_clipmode 0
sv_allowupload 0
sv_cheats 0
sv_gravity 800
sv_maxrate 25000
sv_maxspeed 320
sv_maxupdaterate 101
sys_ticrate 10000
decalfrequency 60
pausable 1
log on

decalfrequency 60
edgefriction 2
host_framerate 0

msia cs map onli will hav:-

de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_train

just train this 4 maps !
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/elve023
gignh
gignh

Male
Number of posts : 107

CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 10:46 am

just put on server.cfg.....
huhu...
Back to top Go down
https://pyrexiacs.forumotion.net
Flack
Flack

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:25 am

ahah .. that's a helpful info elve ..

but sumtimes even though we set it in the server.cfg
it still wont work ..
sumtimes only la.haha
very confuse .. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://groups.myspace.com/csczmy
gignh
gignh

Male
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 am

it workz ar...
not only some times.
just dun chg any setting n wait for 2 minutes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://pyrexiacs.forumotion.net
Flack
Flack

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:03 am

oooo ..... zim msn aq zim !
Back to top Go down
http://groups.myspace.com/csczmy
PiratefiOx
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder
PiratefiOx

Male
Number of posts : 25
Clan : {Lt.M}
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: huhu   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 am

yea..
sme jer..
aku pun kadang2 bkak server cs1.6..huhu
Back to top Go down
http://www.ayiefiox.blogspot.com
ALTeC
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
ALTeC

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:12 pm

If got open call me lorh... xixi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this   CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this Empty

Back to top Go down

CS 1.6 Tournament Server Setting....Capry can do the server setting according to this
Page 1 of 1